We use a systematic process to assess, test, improve, and integrate the operations and energy performance of the building systems. This process results in a sustainable, efficient and properly functioning facility throughout the building’s lifecycle.
With the introduction of the 2013 California Green Building Code some level of commissioning is required on every project.
For those building less than 10,000 square feet, the commissioning process may be as simple as the completion of the Design Review Reports. Larger facilities will require a more extensive commissioning plan. Our certified commissioning agents can guide you through the process to ensure a cost effective and efficient commissioning program.
15000 Inc. has CalGreen certified inspectors to review your project and provide the required documentation and certifications required by the new code.
Got a CalGreen question? Talk to one of our engineers at 707-577-0363.
- development of Owner’s Project Requirements (OPR)
- review of engineer’s Basis of Design
- commissioning plan and report writing
- project-specific commissioning specification development
- design reviews
- component verification checklist development
- equipment installation verification/witnessing
- test and balance report review and verification
- functional performance testing
- systems manual development
- operator training verification
- warranty walk-through and issue resolution oversight
- measurement and verification
- Dry Dock #1, Pearl Harbor Hawaii
- Los Angeles Air Force Base
- Eureka Veterans Administration Clinic
- Comcast, Rohnert Park
- Ross Elementary School